Thursday 31 May 2012

Nappy help required


Hi All

great idea of changing the format of this community list btw

I'm a new mum trying to research the wonderful world of modern cloth nappies. A lovely friend gave us 10 pea pod nappies which i have just started using and I would like to increase my collection
So does anyone have any recommendations of modern cloth nappy brands or even better second hand ones for me to trial or know of any local nappy libraries?

Any help is appreciated, email me at pages10@hotmail.com

Cheers Sylvie :)

1 comment:

  1. Hi Sylvie,
    Please excure this is it's the second copy... my previous post when somewhere???
    We use cloth nappies, we found the Nappy Library at Chris' Nappyland on Victoria Rd Northcote great, you can borrow a bunch of nappy's and decide which ones you want to buy. also, there is a website (that is crap to use but a good resource) called usednappies.com.au, you can buy secondhand unsued and used cloth nappies on it.
    my persional favourite nappy is Bum Genius, i cant remember it leaking at all and it fits nicely from newborn until ten months (so far...). cheers zoe

    ReplyDelete